Friday, September 10, 2010

One week to go!

Oh my goodness, it's now September 10th and I have but one week left before I leave. I can't say that I'm not at this point freaking out because goodness knows that I am! I keep thinking about going there and I get all nervous excited and it's like aklfhskgjh.

Yeah. So I haven't posted in like a month and a half, but I haven't had anything to post about since then. But now I do! I now have a new luggage set to take with me to Japan! With 4 wheels for maximum convenience. It's going to be so smooth traveling with them. 8D

Now, with my Passport, Visa, and ticket in hand, all I have left to do is: get some yen and travelers checks, buy some basic toiletries, and pack. I honestly am not sure if I can fit all of my things into two bags and a carry-on and make it within 50 pounds each bag. But all I'm really bringing are clothes, some notebooks and maybe a Japanese textbook, and a towel or two. Plus a hair straightener and toiletries. And shoes. Oh yeah, shoes are important.

Listing it off it all seems like a lot. =/ I'm going to have a very fun time packing all of this next week.

Oh, and I think I might have to look into another place to stay in Tokyo for two days. I can't seem to get in contact with the friend who volunteered to let me stay at her house. D: So I'll implore other friends, and then resort to hotels. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment